About Memorial Health System
to quality and innovation. Their comprehensive healthcare services and leading quality and safety measures have led to tremendous patient results that have been recognized by organizations like The Joint Commission, American Hospital Association, American Heart Association, the International Hospital Federation and more.
Memorial has created a culture of continual growth and improvement among their to provide the best patient care and outcomes possible. The Memorial Center for Learning and Innovation exemplified this culture, providing employees and community partners access to the latest technology and state-of-the-art simulation training available to perfect their craft and learn new skills.
Not only is Memorial a proven leader in healthcare services, their mission is to improve the health of the communities and people they serve by sponsoring wellness initiatives, prevention programs and more.
Memorial’s recent recognitions include:
• In 2016, Memorial Medical Center became the only hospital in Illinois to be awarded the American Hospital Association-McKesson Quest for Quality Prize.
• Memorial Medical Center is in the top 3 percent of hospitals nationwide to have earned three consecutive Magnet® designations, recognizing the quality of its nursing staff.
• In 2017, Memorial Health System was received a global award from the International Hospital Federation for its efforts to improve quality and safety using the Lean Six Sigma approach.
• Memorial Medical Center is designated by The Joint Commission as a Comprehensive Stroke Center Designation, one of only 10 hospitals in Illinois to earn this certification.
• Memorial Health System has five-fold accreditations for rehabilitation services by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
Memorial Health System is a community-based not-for-profit organization dedicated to patient care, education and research. The health system’s seven affiliates provide a full range of inpatient, outpatient, home health, hospice, behavioral health and primary care physician services. With four hospitals and a network of clinics in Sangamon and its neighboring counties, Memorial delivers high-quality, patient centered care in support of their mission to improve the health of the people and communities they serve.
About Health Alliance
Based in Champaign, Ill., Health Alliance administers health plans for small and large employer groups, individuals and families, Medicare beneficiaries, State of Illinois employees and State of Illinois retirees. Operating in Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Ohio and Washington, Health Alliance is part of The Carle Foundation integrated system of healthcare services, which includes Carle Foundation Hospital, Carle Physician Group, partnership in the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, two regional hospitals and 21 regional provider sites of care.